Frequently Asked Questions

What's the value of a technical education?

The Labor Department estimates that 90% of fastest growing occupations in the next decade will require career and technical education. 65% of the top jobs in the US require more than a high school diploma, but less than a 4-year college degree.

How do I login to BannerWeb?

Instructions on how to login to BannerWeb are located on the Banner Login page

How do I set up my student email?

Instructions on how to set up your SCTech student email is located on The Student Email page


How do I login to Angel?

Angel login instructions are located on the Angel Login page.

What is the procedure for getting, updating or replacing a Student ID?

Student IDs are made in the Libraries. New students will receive their IDs free of charge. If the ID is lost or stolen there is a $5.00 replacement fee. Fees are paid at a different location on each campus. Ask at the Library at your campus for more information. When you come to the Library to get your Student ID please have your current class schedule. You will need to fill out a student ID application form. Returning students, please present your Student ID and current class schedule and the Library staff will update with a current sticker.

How do I afford a first-rate education?

Financial Aid is available, including:

  • HOPE Grant
  • HOPE Scholarship
  • Pell Grant
  • Military waiver
  • Scholarships

To learn more, please review the Financial Aid information.

Are there scholarships available?

Scholarship information can be found at the following link:
Click here to see what scholarships are currently available!


Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Contact us

Griffin Campus - (770) 228-7348
Flint River Campus - (706) 646-6148
Butts County Center - (770) 504-7590
Henry County Center - (770) 914-4411
Jasper County Center - (706) 468-9930
Taylor County Center - (478) 862-2276

    © 2015, Southern Crescent Technical College | 501 Varsity Road | Griffin, GA 30223 | Webmaster