Official Drop/Add Form (PDF)

Students who need to withdraw from some of their classes before the midterm or need to Add a class after Add/drop with Dean approval

Official Withdrawal Form (PDF)

Students who want to withdraw from all classes

Change in Enrollment Form (PDF)

Students who wish to change program/major

Course Audit Form (PDF)

Students who want to take a class that they have previously taken but do not wish to get a grade/credit

Academic Grievance Form ( PDF)

Students who wish to make a complaint against a teacher or file grade appeal.

Students who wish to aply for an Internship, ocuppational based instruction, or apprenticeship

Hardship Withdrawal Form

Students who need to withdraw after the midterm deadline due to extenuating circumstances  Documentation should be provided.

Exemption Examination Application

Summer and Fall 2015 - Students who wish to take an exemption test for class credit

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Contact us

Griffin Campus - (770) 228-7348
Flint River Campus - (706) 646-6148
Butts County Center - (770) 504-7590
Henry County Center - (770) 914-4411
Jasper County Center - (706) 468-9930
Taylor County Center - (478) 862-2276

    © 2015, Southern Crescent Technical College | 501 Varsity Road | Griffin, GA 30223 | Webmaster