Grants & Scholarships


Types of Financial Aid


Are there scholarships available?

For Foundation Scholarship Opportunities and Applications Click here.

Students who have a 2.5 GPA or higher and are enrolled for the term can apply.


Additional Resources:

Funding is available for qualified students to assist with tuition, books, transportation, and child care through Workforce Investment (WIA).  There is a WIA office on both campuses.  Contact Colandra Taylor, WIA Evaluator, on Griffin Campus, 770-229-3377 and Lynn Tyler, WIA Evaluator, on Flint Campus, 706-646-6332.


Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Contact us

Griffin Campus - (770) 228-7348
Flint River Campus - (706) 646-6148
Butts County Center - (770) 504-7590
Henry County Center - (770) 914-4411
Jasper County Center - (706) 468-9930
Taylor County Center - (478) 862-2276

    © 2015, Southern Crescent Technical College | 501 Varsity Road | Griffin, GA 30223 | Webmaster