How To Apply


Apply for Financial Aid TODAY for 2013-2014.


All students wishing to apply for financial aid for the 2013-2014 academic year must complete a 2013-2014 FAFSA at You must complete a FAFSA (or a renewal FAFSA) to receive aid for the 2013-2014 academic year which begins with Fall Semester 2013. Don’t forget to add our school code, 005621.

How to Apply for Financial Aid

Students seeking federal financial aid, as well as a number of state financial aid programs, this includes HOPE, must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This can be done electronically online, or with the paper form by mail. Should you choose to complete the FAFSA by mail, you, the student, must contact FAFSA directly by calling the Federal Student Aid Information Center at (1-800) 433-3243 or (1-319)337-5665.

Please check your Financial Aid status on Banner Webb.

Stay Connected

Follow us on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Contact us

Griffin Campus - (770) 228-7348
Flint River Campus - (706) 646-6148
Butts County Center - (770) 504-7590
Henry County Center - (770) 914-4411
Jasper County Center - (706) 468-9930
Taylor County Center - (478) 862-2276

    © 2015, Southern Crescent Technical College | 501 Varsity Road | Griffin, GA 30223 | Webmaster